Well, it’s been an exciting time here in the ABD for the past couple of months. As you may have noticed, all our messages recently have been focused on our joint venture, supporting the “New Story of Marketing’s” recent movie launch. (They’re another community that celebrates the values that we all hold near and dear, in our ABD heart
So now we’re celebrating!!!
It was a fabulous learning curve for many of us, who jumped into our individual and collective “discomfort zone”. We learned a TON! Here’s what that felt like for some of us:
Next Steps with Our Dreamers’ Guide –
In addition to moving us all forward, individually and collectively (gotta love those win-
win-wins!), we also now have our beautiful “ABD Dreamers’ Guide”.
We’re in the process of re-editing it (with our focus moving back towards now promoting the ABD, rather than the recent join venture opportunity). We have many ideas of how to use our Dreamers’ Guide to increase awareness of the ABD. And we’re open to hearing your ideas too! The editing includes edits in the Bonus gift section, where the 24 ABD Dreamers each offered a free gift.
Within editing this section, there are some new opportunities:
1) For Dreamers who claimed a page in the e-book and have offered a free gift,
please get in touch with deb svanefelt (either in our facebook community page, via skype message on our Steering Crew page, or via private message on facebook). Let me know your wishes please, about your free offer in the upcoming edition of the Dreamers’ Guide:
• Do you want to keep your free gift still, in the new e-book?
• Are there changes you want to make to your gift for this edition?
• Do you want to delete your gift, and opt out of this version?
If we don’t hear back from you, our respectful default position will be to delete your gift.
2) For ABD Dreamers who didn’t claim a page in the 1st Guide, if you want to jump into this next edition, please also contact deb svanefelt, and confirm this. In this case, you’ll need to prepare: version of the Dreamers’
• A statement/comment about what you love about the ABD model/values/beliefs... Just one sentence to one short paragraph, about how our community has touche something in your heart – what is that?
• A free gift that you’d like to offer to readers of the e-book. This needs to be something downloadable, like a PDF or an MP3. Or a free discovery coaching session to each reader (or to however many sessions you want to offer – if there’s a limit, please make sure you state the total number). Your gift will be linked back to your ABD listing page, where you can add as much detail as you’d like about your gift, and how you’d like the reader to contact you.
In addition, we’d love to have your ideas as well, on how we can use our new e-book to promote our community online. If you have some creative insights, we welcome you to either attend one of our Steering crew meetings on Wednesday evenings, from 9 to 10 pm UK time (that’s 4 to 5 EST). Everyone’s welcome, whether you’ve attended meetings before or not.
If that timing isn’t convenient (with our apologies, we already have a global community, with almost 24 hour time differences we’re trying our best to accommodate), please feel welcomed to contact Ian Sumner to chat individually. We’re working hard to ensure everyone has access to sharing contributions.
And on that note, whether you were able to contribute to the 1st Dreamers’ Guide or not... whether you’ve attended many or no meetings... whether you know many other Dreamers in the ABD or just the one person who may have helped you find us to claim your listing page in the Directory... whether you’re a quiet person or an extrovert... No matter who you are, and how you’re currently participating in our community, we want you to know it’s perfect!
Thank you for adding your beauty-full, unique energy to our community. We look forward in grand anticipation to our ongoing journey, receiving and sharing with you!
We’re celebrating YOU and your Dream... and how we’re all moving forward, each in our own way, together!
Given our celebration of this recent joint venture, both within the ABD and with a New Story of Marketing/7 Graces, we’re also remembering (and paraphrasing somewhat...) that...